Thursday, October 22, 2009

Brain is popping with ideas!

I've been mulling over when my next field study will be about - phoned a friend and picked her brain. I realize that I don't really need start thinking about it now but I feel like I need to start brainstorming now so that I can put together something that is meaningful to me. As I was looking through my google reader there was a blog suggestion for changEd and the top post included a video from Brian Mull and Alan November "Myths and Opportunities - technology in the classroom". It was fantastic and the 13 minutes zoomed by ... I found myself scrambling for a pen and paper to write down things as it went by!

Myths and Opportunities: Technology in the Classroom by Alan November from Brian Mull on Vimeo.


- What did I learn? What do I need to learn next?
- class researcher
- podcasts downloaded onto ipods
- using collaborative technologies - google docs
- official class scribes
- teach research skills
- ask kids what kinds of assignments they would like to do

I think that I may be getting a seed of an idea for my next project ....!

No comments:

Post a Comment